You can be confidant that our Bundaberg conveyancing solicitors will help you with all stages of QLD property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property.
Should you be buying property and for some reason exercise your right to rescind the contract then it is unlikely we would charge you any professional fees. This is just one of the things that differentiates from other firms.
Other out of town firms offer conveyancing at a considerably reduced rate but charge extra each time they need to negotiate with the other side. yet our fees are fixed regardless of what work is required to complete your conveyancing.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES
- Genuine Fixed Price Service
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Sustainability Declarations, Disclosure and Warning Statements
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1991
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation with a Bundaberg conveyancing solicitor.